Wednesday, October 20, 2010

...JYJ and My Lucky Day...

JYJ The Beginning Showcase in Malaysia (17Oct 2010)

...i was there (lucky me)...
...seriously so lucky...
...i was supposed to be kat Kg that day...
...but managed to escape and run (hyperbola je nih :D) b4 subuh...
...plan nk g airport but so damn tired, i chose to sleep...
...tgk twitter, some said JYJ wen thru VIP....
...hp berbunyi (ngan lagu A-yo shinee)...
...'no, dorg xkua ikut VIP, normal, i dpt pgg tgn Micky'...
...twus msg S yg already at stadium...
...sje nk bg die ngan M jeles sbb dorg suke Micky...

...so continue my day as usual...
...texting like crazy, wut time to meet up at otel and etc...
...then suddenly dis fren of mine asked...
...'Luv (dats my on9 name ;p), u wanna go to JYJ? tix RM200 but u juz need to pay RM60'...
...i screamed...yup...jerit bebeyh, thou im not really a cassie but nih JYJ...
...12.30pm confirmed my tix...mandi, capai bju merah (seb bek ade)...
...12.50pm my bro smpi umah (wut a perfect timing)...
....die anta g lrt, arrived at stadium around 1.30pm...
...jumpe Mm, J at monorel...
...time ngah beratur nk msk, jmpe K (beratus kot org kat ctu, but she found me)...
...but beratur kat tmpt slh, me and this indon chingu (i bought my tix from her)...
...smpi tmpt btul, xyh beratur lgsg (lucky again huh)...
...yg lmbt msk siap kne ujan lg (yg beli area 100)...
...LUCKY DAY FOR ME...

...then 3pm somethin...
...showcase stat, supposedly kul 2 but hmmmm...
...music so damn loud (of coz la suke, but somehow agk sedikit hmmmmm)...
...no vids, no pics...
...my eyes focused tgk dorg perform...
...dance gile2 but xsemput...
...mmg daebak!...

blah blah blah blah

...malam menjelma...
...8.40pm g airport...
...9pm somethin smpi...
...10pm fans da lari2 lam airport...
...they have arrived...
...fuh, seb bek xg mkn dlu...
...if not, for sure akn terlepas...

...tada...
...JYJ depan mate...
...pretty and handsome...
...sweet smile...
...gugur jantung...

ain't i lucky?
so many cassies in Malaysia, but i was 1 of hundreds at the airport managed to see them
~My Lucky Day~


No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails