Thursday, November 25, 2010

...I Do Care...

...i do care...
...tot i didn't...
...but i did...

bout what?
i care too much bout my skin and teeth

...ppl owez said 'ur skin xde mslh, putih gile, xde jerawat and blah blah blah'...
...but no, i do have prob ---> oily skin...
...but now, everytime pas mkn something goreng2, few hours after, i wont forget to wash my skin...
...even with just water...
...i dont really use cleanser yg ade kt market...
...but my mum belikn whole set of bio-essence for me...
...and even after 2 months, still x abih2 :)...
...i only use bile ade tanda2 blackpore or jerawat nk kua...
...so lazy huh...
...but my skin still ok compared to those yg gne biore,nivea and etc...
...so adekah chemicals lam cleanser2 tuh sume yg menyebabkn jerawat?...
...now im tryin my best to finish moisturizer and clarifying softener...
...teeth...
...1 thing i like bout my teeth is tersusun...
...but guess what...
...my mum said, dlu kecik my two front lower teeth berlapis...
...and luckily my mum brought me to dentist...
...argghhh, if not, mst i have no confidence to talk or laugh at all...
...so thank you mama...
...and funny, when i was a kid, i wanna be a dentist...
...i love the smell of dental care, but i hate seeing a dentist...

i guess bile da makin dewasa nih, bnde2 nih perlu dititikberatkn
im a woman after all ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails