Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Confession of A....

.....Confession of a Broken Heart, from Daughter to Father....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
....I hate you for leaving me...
.....I hate you for you stopped loving me....
....I hate you for I was alone fighting the world....
....I hate you for you were not there when I needed you the most...

....For all those years and hatred, there were times when I hated you so much that I wish you got sick...
I hate you...
I really hate you...

But...
I hate myself more than I hate you...
I hate myself for losing you....
I hate myself for crying thinking about you...
I hate myself for not saying how much I love you...how much I need you in my life...
I hate myself for not showing you the real me...

I'm your daughter...You are my father...
I love you as much as I hate you...
I wish you could see me again...
Really 'see' me again...
So I could proudly say ' I DON'T HATE YOU, I LOVE YOU'

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails