Wednesday, March 10, 2010

[Cyworld] 11 March- Eeteuk-

2010.03.11 03:59 
 
..Our beloved ELF..
..How have you been ?..
..Korea..China..Japan..Thailand..Taiwan..
..Hongkong..Malaysia..Philippines..Vietnam..
..Asia..and Europe..all over the world…
..Our truly beloved ELF who cheer for Leeteuk and Super Junior..
..I’m always grateful..and will always be grateful…
..Time has past quite fast, rite ?..Teukie Teukie~~~Although I have been in this Leeteukie name since debut but really..
..it’s still just like yesterday..it seems that people can carry on living so well by just “eating” memories..
..Recently do you know that I long for it very much ?..I miss it very much..
..Going on the Asia tour and watching the TV..I really miss the stage…
..For my future I am and will do my best in entertainment and DJ and MC..
..Please wait for a little longer..I will comeback more handsome…more handsome..
..Together with us let’s make it (next comeback) cool~~er than “Sorry Sorry”
..Got it ?..I miss you..!!Aja!! Super Junior…ELF… fighting!!!

Source: 박정수의 미니홈피
Translated by evanesco@sj-world.net

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credit: Pook-ka@SZ

Poor Teukie..hate those eyebags....go get some sleep... you need to be healthy~

No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails